The coronavirus pandemic reset our expectations of what's possible. New medicines and vaccines are being developed at a previously unimaginable pace. Telemedicine has replaced the doctor’s office. Now, we’re starting to figure out how the world has been reshaped in the wake of Covid-19, pushing us to reexamine long-standing inequities in health care and make new discoveries at top speed.
As we work to navigate this new order, we invite you to join us — and some of the greatest minds in science and medicine — for our virtual 2020 STAT Summit, where we'll answer the big question on everyone's mind: What's next?
Our speaker lineup includes:
- Dr. Albert Bourla, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Pfizer
- Dr. Anthony S. Fauci,Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- Dr. Angela M. Belcher, James Mason Crafts Professor of Biological Engineering and Materials Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Dr. Jonathan Rothberg, Chairman of 4Catalyzer (Butterfly Network, Quantum-Si, AI Therapeutics, Hyperfine, Tesseract Health, EpilepsyCo, Homodeus)
- Dr. Ted Love, President and Chief Executive Officer, GBT
- Dr. Behzad Aghazadeh, Managing Partner & Portfolio Manager, Avoro Capital Advisors
- Dr. Regina Barzilay, Delta Electronics Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science; Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, Massachusetts Institute of Technology